Graitec ArchiWizard Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Graitec ArchiWizard.
Graitec ArchiWizard Overview
Graitec ArchiWizard is a real-time 3D analysis software that is based on BIM models and is linked to architectural CAD solutions. It analyzes heat, light, solar gains, and shadows, and simulates renewable energy systems (photovoltaic and thermal solar systems).It incorporates the Energy Plus building energy simulation program (STD) to combine even more precise building performance analysis with the increased usability and interoperability capabilities of the Archi Wizard user interface. It teaches you about the relevance and performance of your architectural and technical decisions in terms of energy performance, thermal and visual comfort, and bioclimatic quality, starting with the sketch for new constructions and refurbishments. Moreover, It includes a number of building element libraries as well as simple configuration, results presentation, and report generation capabilities.
Graitec ArchiWizard Features
- Assistance with the dimensioning of solar installations.
- Simulation of lighting and access to natural light.
- Enrichment of the BIM model.
- Visualizing Results in Revit Views.
- Dedicated command ribbon.
- Interoperability with the digital model and BIM solutions.
- Consideration of complex 3D geometry by “raytracing”.
- Observation of shadows cast over different time slots.
- Visualization of solar trajectories.
- Interactive tool for detailed solar analysis.
Graitec ArchiWizard Free Download
|Software Name :-||Graitec ArchiWizard|
|File Size :-||257.54MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||2 GB|
|Hard Disk :-||500 MB|
|Processor :-||Intel Core 2 Duo or higher|