StructurePoint spColumn Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of StructurePoint spColumn.
StructurePoint spColumn Overview
StructurePoint spColumn Powerful and highly reliable program that offers investigation of irregularly shaped, reinforced concrete column sections that may contain openings or boundary elements. It is a reliable and powerful application which provides a wide range of advanced tools and features letting engineers create high-quality concrete designs. It also provides an advanced 3D visualization of the nominal and factored failure surface. It enables engineers to analyze irregularly shaped, reinforced concrete column sections that may contain openings or boundary elements. Wonderful tool can handle design and investigation of columns, shear walls, bridge piers as well as typical framing elements in buildings and other complex structures. It also has the ability to analyze the concrete parts that might be rectangular, round, irregular and with any reinforcement design or pattern.
StructurePoint spColumn Features
- Allows structural engineers to design and analyze concrete parts of civil structures.
- Offers three levels of visualization capabilities for error levels.
- Offers both graphic and command line mode Ability to import or export DXF files.
- Ability to handle design and investigation of columns, shear walls, bridge piers.
- Supports rectangular, circular, and irregular surfaces.
- Allows you to analyze the concrete parts that might be rectangular, round, irregular.
- Ability to customize the display of interactive diagram.
- Uses ACI 318 and CSA A23.3 code standards for the design of concrete columns.
- Gives three levels of visualization abilities for error levels.
- Provides an advanced 3D visualization of the nominal and factored failure surface.
StructurePoint spColumn Free Download
|Software Name :-||StructurePoint spColumn|
|File Size :-||116.42MB|
|Version :-||V-7.00 – X64|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||1 GB|
|Hard Disk :-||500 MB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core or higher processor|