GIMP Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of GIMP.
GIMP Powerful tools such as the correction mode which allows for the correction of barrel distortion and perspective problems are usually only found in expensive packages, but are included here for anyone to try out. In addition, its fragmented interface can be particularly useful because you can always modify the layout of the floating windows to suit your preferences or revert to the classic system to make it more like Adobe tools. The app’s tools include a brush, pencil, clone pad, and airbrush. GIMP’s features are virtually the same as those of any current image editor: layer system, alpha channels, operation history, selection and transformation tools, masks, gradients, and so on. You can also use GIMP to convert images between formats, batch process files, compose vector images, or edit motion graphics formats. Plus, the program’s functionality can be extended through the use of plug-ins. A Procedural Database for calling internal GIMP functions from external programs as in Script-fu. There are more than a hundred of them. GIMP can work with virtually all current image formats, such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, MNG, PCX, PNG, PSD, PS, PDF, TIFF, TGA, SVG or XPM.
- Advanced path tool doing bezier and polygonal selections.
- Full suite of painting tools including Brush, Pencil, Airbrush, Clone, etc.
- Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high quality anti-aliasing.
- Extremely powerful gradient editor and blend tool.
- Supports custom brushes and patterns.
- Advanced Manipulation Full alpha channel support.
- Layers and channels Multiple Undo/Redo limited only by diskspace.
- Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip.
- Selection tools including rectangle, rounded rectangle, ellipse, free, fuzzy.
- Transformable paths, transformable selections.
GIMP Free Download
|Software Name :-||GIMP|
|File Size :-||214.0 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||2 GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent|