Orca3D 2.0 for Rhino Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Orca3D 2.0 for Rhino.
Orca3D 2.0 for Rhino Overview
Orca3D 2.0 for Rhino Powerful suite of applications running in the Rhino 3D environment. Conceptions, modeling and analytics, all without transferring files or learning a new program.Conceptualize, model, and analyze, all without transferring files or learning a new program. By itself, Rhino is a potent design tool. Build and surface surfaces, decks and fair superstructure, hydrostatic analysis and stability, predict speed compared to horsepower, while monitoring your weight, focus, and design costs, all in a single environment. In itself, Rhino is an extremely powerful design tool; when you add the tools dedicated to the Orca3D navigation, it becomes the most efficient and cost-efficient maritime design program available. Create and fair hull, deck, and superstructure surfaces, analyze hydrostatics and stability, predict speed vs. When you add these marine-specific tools, it becomes the most versatile and cost-effective marine design program available. Horsepower, and track your design’s weight, the center of gravity, and cost, all within a single environment.
Orca3D 2.0 for Rhino Features
- The integrity of the hydrostatic calculation is only by one click.
- Analyzing the integrity of the design and dropping your design to a.
- Particular shift and focus. Monitor the downgrades when the metal works.
- Begin your design by entering the parameters into Hull.
- Assistant, viewing the shape and hydrostatic properties that vary in real time.
- The shape of the hull is suitable, using tools such as real-time display.
- Hydrostatics & Stability Hull Design & Fairing Speed/Power Analysis.
- Prestruction of your drag and design speed, use of Weight & Cost Tracking.
- Savitsky analysis to shell the ship or Holtrop analysis for the displacement ship.
Orca3D 2.0 for Rhino Free Download
|Software Name :-||Orca3D 2.0 for Rhino|
|File Size :-||66.4 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||600 MB|
|Processor :-||Intel or AMD 64-bit processor|